[TYPO3] favicon typo3 site

Sloey, James James.Sloey at xerox.com
Thu May 4 21:35:09 CEST 2006

I made one with 256 colors by 48, 32 and 16 pixel at
http://justwild.us/images/typo3-favicon.ico
The background is white (can't anti-alias transparent backgrounds) and I
couldn't drop to 16 color due to IE's windows colors not including an
orange or anything close to it.
It's at least a start if someone wants to get more creative.
The one on the .org site has 2 icons one was 15x15 which is illegal for
favicon. I didn't see an icon on the .com site.

Jim Sloey