[TYPO3] Upgrade from 3.8 to 4.0

dewi dewi at brentwood.bc.ca
Thu May 4 21:36:14 CEST 2006

Hi I've just upgraded an installation from Typo 3.8 to Typo 4.0, running
under Apache2 on a debian Sarge system. I've got most of the
functionality back after figuring out which symlinks to change ( Had
everything installed with the symlink scenario suggested back in the 3.6
release.

I have a problem with click enlarge images which I use extensively in my
site content. Under the 3.8 version, we had to use a symlink in the root
of our cms to point to showpic.php.

The new install documentation for 4.0 indicates this is longer required,
however when I run the site and click on a click-enlarge enabled image,
I get :-

  Not Found

The requested URL /showpic.php was not found on this server.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction to get this cleaned up?

Cheers,
             Dewi.