[TYPO3] typo3 logic

Andrea Giorgini a.giorgini at norvlit.de
Thu May 4 16:56:51 CEST 2006

Hi all,
would like to understand the right logic in planning a website with
typo3. I have a static website, with people who meet to play football,
some information about each player, pictures, bla bla.
Now I want to rebuild this website under typo3, for a better management,
bla bla. So my idea was to put all the player into tt_address, create a
sysfolder with them, customize a template where to put all the
informations. Is this the right approach?
If it is, I wonder how to play this customization: will I work with PHP
to take the data out of the DB and put it in the markers, or I just work
with TS? Regarding this latter option, how will I do it (the setup of
Kasper brings data out of tt_address...)?
Maybe I miss something...
Thx
Andrea