[TYPO3] Shortcut to page in another site

Sébastien Ioannitis-McColl Ioannitis at intracen.org
Thu May 4 16:11:35 CEST 2006

Hello

Right below the root of the tree I have a folder with pages which I want to use accross all my sites, like this

- TYPO3 Root
   - [FOLDER]  Generic Objects
           [PAGE]  Page 1
           [PAGE]  Page 2

   - [PAGE]  My 1st Website
           [PAGE-SHORTCUT]  shortcut to "Page 1"
   - [PAGE]  My 2nd Website
           [PAGE-SHORTCUT]  shortcut to "Page 1"

"My 1st Website" was created with TV and has a valid template. At the top "Generic Objects", has of course not template since it is aimed at only containing pages I want to reuse, and I use this folder as a centralized storage area. Those pages contain only CONTENT parts, which I want to be inlcuded within the template of "My 1st Website"

When I open "My 1st Website" and go to "shotcut to Page 1", it says "No template found!", which I tend to know why...

Is there anything to be done, to work around that?

Thanks
seb