[TYPO3] excludeUidList and REGISTER list

Sébastien Ioannitis-McColl Ioannitis at intracen.org
Tue May 2 20:19:45 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have a menu in which I would like to hide a list of pages which is stored in a REGISTER.  This REGISTER is instanciated using a query which grabs the list from a DB table.

It seems that the excludeUidList property takes only a list of integers, but not a list of page UIDs/stdwrap. Therefore, the following does not work:

excludeUidList = register:reg_myExclusionList

Is there any way to work around that, keeping in mind that I cannot use a constant.
Thanks
seb