[TYPO3] EXT:Roles New Feature + bug fixes

Stig Nørgaard Færch stig at 8620.dk
Tue May 2 19:44:12 CEST 2006

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you all know that I have released a new version of
the Roles Extension.

I also added a new feature:
Before - when managing the usergroup/roles, - you had to keep track of
what usergroups were roles, either by manually prepending role or
something to the usergroup title or by just by remembering.
Now - when you go to the user or usergroup records you will be able to
see what usergroups are roles. The roles are sorted as first in the
list, and an icon and the text [role] is prepended to the title.
I think this makes it much easier to overview.

I have also updated the manual with a new screenshot and more.

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/?tx_terfe_pi1%5Bview%5D=search&no_cache=1&tx_terfe_pi1%5Bsword%5D=roles

Let me know what you think.

/Stig