[TYPO3] CWT Community help please

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Tue May 2 05:37:28 CEST 2006

On Mon, 01 May 2006 08:43:01 -0400, Stan <sd at ixnl.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I ussume this will be simple, but I am stuck.
>
> I want to change the font size and type for the CWT Community.
>
>  Where and which files do I need to edit.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> I looked in Google and it came back the list archive is disabled.
>

> Thanks in advance
>
> Stan

Stan,

I don't quite remember, but you might be lucky to just be able to change
the CSS styles. A lot of the code is hardcoded into the extension, too, so
you will have to edit the /pi/class.tx_cwtcommunity_pi1.php in the
cwt_community extension folder, or some of the tmpl files in the same
directory.