[TYPO3] possible to make page title dynamic?

Bing Du du_bing at hotmail.com
Mon May 1 15:04:21 CEST 2006

Hello,

Can page title be dynamically changed just for display purpose?  Say,
the title of the page is 'Research by Principal Investigator'.
 Depending on which PI is clicked in the page, the page title should be
changed to 'Research by Principal Investigator John Smith' in the very
top border of browser. Again, I just want it for display purpose in web
browser.  The actual page title should be still 'Research by Principal
Investigator' in the page tree.  If that's possible, how should I do it?

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Bing