[TYPO3] Persian/Farsi website with Typo3

Sven Albert-Pedersen alfa-x at web.de
Mon May 1 13:29:44 CEST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mr. Pine" <pine1455 at yahoo.com>

Hi,

I already answered you off mailinglist, but I don't know if you received
that mail. I'm trying again here.

> I 've created site in Persian with typo3... I have no problem
> with that!!

May I see the result? ;)=

Where are you from? What backend language did you use. What configuration is
needed/did you work with.

> I nead me more info about your problem!!!

Well, I'm German and the T3 backend that I have had is German as well.
T3-Version is 4.0.
I also added one additional backend user with persian language in the
backend.

As I'm not able to write (or read) any persian (without the numbers from 1
to 10) I copied some text for testing from another website. So all I
expierienced was with this pasted text.

When I inserted the text in the T3 Textarea everything worked fine in "both
backends". After saving, the persian letters are converted to unicode-values
in the german backend-version. In the persian version, it stays persian
writing.
But, when I look at the page in the frontend the part from the german
backend is displayed in persian letters and the stuff from the persian
backend is just a mixture of nonsense.

Please see: http://web103.arescontrol.de/index.php?id=4

This T3-installation is until now for testing purposes only, therefor no
layout.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Sven

--