[TYPO3] Inputting & showing data from our tables

A M Sharma amsharma at abhikalak.com
Mon May 1 14:42:01 CEST 2006

Hello,

I would like to create my own tables with information about other websites
and the facilities they provide. I would like Backend users to be able to
feed in information into it and the fields from those tables to be
available on web pages so that their contents can be shown on the website.
Do I have some simple options to create forms based on my proprietory
tables. We are not using any frames on our site. Any extensions which can
help me do this or do I have to build my own stuff using BackEnd
programming as given in BE manual.

I searched, is flexforms an option. I couldn't grasp what all it can help
me do.

TIA
Amal