[TYPO3] How to stop FE access

Stan Orianni soriani at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 22:26:39 CEST 2006

Hello list,

Need some help fellow guys and gals.

I'm finishing my first typo3 site.  Actually I'm converting my old html site
and have installed typo3 on the site's root while the old one is still running.
 While developing I have renamed index.php so that nobody have access to
the FE.
Now, in order to see how is everything going on with RealUrl and stuff I
need access to the FE precluding access to the rest of the world.  Is it
possible to do that within Typo3?  At Google I couldn´t find a response on
that matter.

Thanks in advance.