[TYPO3] Built-in solution to exporting static html

Michael Nardell miken at inetworld.net
Fri Mar 31 23:29:25 CEST 2006

Hi --> I have been using realURL together with HTTrack to build a
directory structure of nicely named HTML files. Overall it is working
well, but I have opted to use pages of type external URL for the many
links I need to support for external pages, pdfs, etc.

In an earlier post I detailed the problem I am having with this
approach. The more I think about it, there is probably not an easy
solution to this problem with HTTrack used to create static HTML. I was
wondering if there has been some advances in Typo3's ability to produce
static html may resolve the problem HTTrack has with using external URL
pages as proxys for links to external web sites.

Mike