[TYPO3] Anonymouse users in Typo3 (Extension developments)

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu Mar 30 19:28:15 CEST 2006

Hey List,

when a user is nog logged in then this variable is set to false:

$GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->user

However, what I would like to see is an anonymouse concept in typo3 that
the above
variable is filled with a record out of a pre_defined record in the
fe_users.
What I also would like to site is what many sites do.
When you are not logged in then the system knows your username and some
simple information.
But you cannot perform crusial operations. This is needed for community
sites.

Is that possible? and what ae other ideas about this?

Ries

--
Ries van Twisk
Freelance Typo3 Developer