[TYPO3] Possible to pass php parameters to form?

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at winnefox.org
Tue Mar 28 18:15:42 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm running a site in typo 3.8.0 on a redhat 4.0 AS server.

I've got a form, here:
http://www.wals.lib.wi.us/oshkosh/index.php?id=577

I have three content elements in there. One, two sentences.

The second, a small php script:
<?php
if (isset($_COOKIE["Setting"]))
$cookie_setting= "Cookies are " . $_COOKIE["Setting"];
else
$cookie_setting= "Cookies are not accepted";
?>

Lastly, a form.

In this form, I have a hidden field with this value:
$cookie_setting

Basically, what I want to do is pass along in the email I get when
someone fills in the form whether or not they had cookies enabled. But,
as I have it setup now, all I get for that hidden field is this: COOKIES
$cookie_setting

Is there a way to do what I'm trying to do?

- jody