[TYPO3] Questionaire (pbsurvey) : Formatting Results

Branden Mann branden at newmindgroup.com
Tue Mar 28 19:06:57 CEST 2006

Hi,
I've looked through the archives and only have found unanswered
questions regarding this issue...  I'm hoping someone can help me out
with  this...

I am using the pbsurvey Questionaire extension in Typo3 3.8.1

I have set up a survey to have each question of 16 on a separate page.
Everything is working as it should, however, I would like to be able to
display the results of the survey, and a message on interpreting those
results on the page that appears after the form is submitted.

Any help is greatly appreciated!