[TYPO3] timtaw - how to get it right
Robert John de Stigter
robertjohn at bedrijvenweb.nl
Tue Mar 28 14:05:43 CEST 2006
I'm very pleased beeing tipped about the timtaw extension, but getting
it to work is another thing. I've been trough every step on
<http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TIMTAW> several times, read it over
and over but no edit panel or buttons apear.
What I did:
1. Create a backgroup called wiki.
2. Mounted it to a page and gave it rights to Tables (listing) and
Tables modify for pages and content.
3. Added an be_acl record to the the page giving the wiki group full
4. Edited a frontend user by adding the wiki backend group to the field
'Backend group (for granting edit rights)
5. Added the following code in my TypoScript:
marks.EDITLINK = COA
marks.EDITLINK.10 < plugin.tx_timtaw_pi1
marks.EDITLINK.20 = EDITPANEL
label = %s
allow = toolbar
line = 5
onlyCurrentPid = 0
previewBorder = 4
edit.displayRecord = 1
6. Login to the website in the frontend with the respective user but
nothing showing up.
Both be_acl and versions are running and I use TYPO3 3.8.1.
Any one a idea?
More information about the TYPO3-english