[TYPO3] [TYPO3-UG UK] 3.8.1: help!!!! blank page shown on back end! Problem with graphic libraries?

seml at symbulos.com seml at symbulos.com
Tue Mar 28 14:33:58 CEST 2006

Dear friends,

answering your questions:

1) apache is up and running properly
2) there are some warning when you try to do image
processing checks using the 1-2-3 install tool, but no
errors (apparently the gd lib we are using misses LZW
compression capabilities. It should really not make any
difference).

I downgraded php from 5.0.4 to 4.4.0. everything works now.
Is typo3 incompatible with php 5?

Best,

--
symbulos uk ltd, co. no. 5441973, UK VAT reg no. 865302135
website http://www.symbulos.com