[TYPO3] 404 Error

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Sat Mar 25 00:30:11 CET 2006

Ries van Twisk wrote:
> Here is the solution I am using for typo3 version 3.8.1
>
> http://www.rvantwisk.nl/typo3-snippets/page-404-and-301-handling.html

Hi Ries,

Uhhh... I just checked the bugtracker and I guess this is fixed in RC2
then. Didn't see it in CHANGELOG for CVS though.

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2145

I simply use [FE][pageNotFound_handling] = '/404/';

'/404/' is a TYPO3 page. If indeed the header is sent correctly all is
cool and correct ;-) And the latest RealURL is also able to use the same
foldername for other domains in the same installation. Before RealURL
1.1.0 you couldn't use same foldernames. RC2 is about to be released so
lets wait and see ;-)

gRTz

ben
--