[TYPO3] timtab without standard templates

Ralf Abele rabele at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 14:00:31 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm working on integrating timtab in my existing layout at the moment -
without using the Standard Templates coming with timtab. Thus I've just
included timtab-webservices. At the moment I've got the problem to replace
the marks ###PAGENAV###, ###ARCHIVES### und ###CATEGORIES### with
Typoscript.

In my main Template I've got a container "Content" for the contents, filled
with the stuff from the content elements. On my blog page this container is
filled with the contents of timtab. For this I've customized a
tt_news-template and added the ###PAGENAV###, ###ARCHIVES### und
###CATEGORIES### marks.

This tt_news template I've included in the setup of my blog-page with
plugin.tt_news.templateFile = fileadmin/template/blog/tt_news_blog.html. The
blog-entries are successfully output on this page now.

What won't success is to replace the marks ###PAGENAV### and so on. I've
tried this simplified with

page.10.marks.ARCHIVES = TEXT
page.10.marks.ARCHIVES.value = Test

Nothing is being replaced. How is it possible to replace the marks in the
template included with plugin.tt_news.templateFile ?

Thanks,

Ralf