[TYPO3] Related news in LIST mode and other limitations

Jérémy Lecour jeremy.lecour at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 10:40:16 CET 2006

Hi,

I'd like to be able to display related news, files and pages in the LIST mode.
It's possible in SINGLE mode, but not in others, don't know why ! It
should be possible to show/hide thoses infos via tempates and markers.

Another limitation, is that I can't have links clickable in the LATEST
or LIST view

Finally, I can't tell a news to be a redirection to a specific page.
I'd like to use the tt_news engine to display a time-based list of
news but a clic on the title would redirect to a specific page or file
not to the SINGLE view of the news.

Do you have any hints on how to extend the behavour ?

--
Jérémy Lecour : <mailto:jeremy.lecour at gmail.com>
webdesigner, webmaster et développeur web