[TYPO3] Mailformplus trouble in mutlilingual site

Nick Weisser typo3 at openstream.ch
Tue Mar 21 22:34:00 CET 2006

Marlies C wrote:
> How do we setup a multilingual site (3 languages plus) with mailforms.
> We are using mailformplus.
> We created 2 templates, one for the default language and one for the 2nd
> language to test it, but we can't get to get both of them to show up. We
> get either one or the other, but then it is a 50/50 chance that we get
> the wrong one for the set language.
>
> What is the trick to get the mailform to show up in the language the
> visitor is currently in? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi Marlies,

I assume you use the one-tree-fits-all-languages concept.

I recently did a multilingual site with mailformplus and what I did is
create one sysfolder for each language and then create a mailformplus
record in each folder. Afterwards, I inserted a mailformplus content
element in each language version of the (e.g. contact form) page and
pointed to the respective language sysfolder.

I hope this explanation does not confuse you ;-)

Regards,
Nick