[TYPO3] Mailformplus trouble in mutlilingual site

Marlies C marliesc_spam at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 21 19:27:53 CET 2006

How do we setup a multilingual site (3 languages plus) with mailforms.
We are using mailformplus.
We created 2 templates, one for the default language and one for the 2nd
language to test it, but we can't get to get both of them to show up. We
get either one or the other, but then it is a 50/50 chance that we get
the wrong one for the set language.

What is the trick to get the mailform to show up in the language the
visitor is currently in? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Marlies
www.enomaly.net