[TYPO3] Creating a big community

Andreas Balzer eMail at andreas-balzer.de
Tue Mar 21 19:47:07 CET 2006

Hi!
I have to set up a big (really big) community (CHC-Forum and profiles).
  Seperated into regional, national, and international groups by year.
For example:
I have to set up an international group mep07 (Let's call it mep07int).
This group has to be seperated into
mep07GERmany
mep07England
mep07FRance
mep07BELgium
mep07....

There are round about 20 different national groups. Each national group
can have regional groups. From 1 to 20.
So there is
mep07GERThueringia
mep07GERHessen
mep07GERBerlin

Ok.. Every regional group has 7 normal members, and 2 moderators OR 15
normal members and 2 moderators.

So if we think about Germany, we have 16 regional groups. Each has 7
normal members and 2 moderators.
In the national group, we have round about 112 normal users,   32
moderators and rund about 50 extra moderators.

The 50 extra moderators should have an own board, so that they can
access pages, that the others can't access.
The regional users of MEP07GERBerlin should not be able to access the
board of MEP07GERThueringia. (And also not the other way round)
The extra moderators should not be able to access regional groups,
except, they are in a regional group too.

Ok... So we defined the rules of regional and national criss cross user
rights.
What we have to add is, that All of the regional users should be able to
access the national boards.

Ok.. Some of the users of the national group (round about 20) should be
able to access the international group, AFTER one of the extra
moderators of the national group added him the rights to do this.
A user from national group A should not be able to access groups from
national group A, or their subgroups..

Ok.. Finally: Some of the international users should be able (after one
of the extra moderators from national or international group or one of
the regional moderators from mep[currentyear+1] (mep08)) added him the
rights...

Ok.. Last but not least: Everything should be done with Typo3 and FE
user editing.

Question: How can i do this, most wanted for free?

I'm really frustrated. Thanks for any help.
Andreas