[TYPO3] local anchors in TV templates

Gebhardt Thomas gebhardt at hrz.uni-marburg.de
Mon Mar 20 10:55:20 CET 2006

On Friday 17 March 2006 17:46, Peter Klein wrote:
> Hi Gebhardt. Try adding these 2 lines to your SETUP
>
> page.config.baseURL = http://www.yoursite.com/
> page.config.prefixLocalAnchors = all
>
> Remember to change the 1st line to the url of your site..

Thank you very much for your answer!

I tried to do that but I don't think that it solves my problem. With your
TS snippet I can get absolut links (or <link base...> headers) that are
still broken.

May be I did not state my problem clearly enough. I want Templavoila
to just leave the skiplink navigation

> > <a class="skip" href="#menu_main_entry" title="Jump to the
> > Navigation">Navigation</a>

exactly as it is and don't modify it like

> > <a class="skip" href="fileadmin/templates/#menu_main_entry" title="Jump
> > to the  Navigation">Navigation</a>

or

 <a class="skip"href="http://my.site.com/fileadmin/templates/#menu_main_entry"
 title="Jump  to the  Navigation">Navigation</a>

or something equivalent.

Any idea? Thanks, Thomas