[TYPO3] templavoila: editing the header parts

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Mon Mar 20 05:32:12 CET 2006

Sven Hoek wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
> I'm also implementing the mediatech's template in templavoila and I'm
> wondering, where would I be able to tweak the added header parts ?
>
> The original template asks that you have this in your header:
> <!--[if lte IE 6]> <style type="text/css" media="screen, tv,
> projection"> @import "css/Menu4IE.css"; body {
> behavior:url("css/ADxMenu.htc"); } </style> <![endif]-->
>
> But templavoila leaves out the comment signs.
>
> I can't seem to find where templavoila stores these headers.

I wish I could be more help here but I am just beginning to use
Templavoila and just barely able to explain it myself. The good news is
Zach from Cast Iron Coding integrated Templavoila for the Zen Light
template on another project.

Please send me an email so I can give you access to it's construction
since both of us appear to need the same answers :)

Greg