[TYPO3] templavoila: editing the header parts

Sven Hoek Sven.hoek at spumco.com
Sun Mar 19 17:50:06 CET 2006

Dear Friends,

I'm also implementing the mediatech's template in templavoila and I'm
wondering, where would I be able to tweak the added header parts ?

The original template asks that you have this in your header:
<!--[if lte IE 6]> <style type="text/css" media="screen, tv,
projection"> @import "css/Menu4IE.css"; body {
behavior:url("css/ADxMenu.htc"); } </style> <![endif]-->

But templavoila leaves out the comment signs.

I can't seem to find where templavoila stores these headers.

help appreciated,

kind regards,
Sven