[TYPO3] realurl

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Sun Mar 19 21:17:08 CET 2006

Artiom Lunev wrote:
> thanks,
>
> I have a problem with multiple domains in one setup,
> when I go to second domain, it just shows same page but from
> different domain. For example, I try to view about us page,
> it shows about us page different domain. (both pages have same realurl
> name like: about-us.html) So I think the problem some where in rootpage_id?

Hi,

This problem is fixed in the latest RealURL in combination with TYPO3
4.0. Unfortunately it does not work with an older TYPO3 version. It
works perfectly in the new version. You can also define separate 404
pages. Include those as hidden pages and add /404 for (Page not found
handling) in the install tool.

Looks like you'll have to upgrade.

gRTz

ben