[TYPO3] Typo3 limits ?

delaforet delaforet at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 15:27:59 CET 2006

Dear Mailing list,

I'm looking for a cms which could allow me to accomplish some advanced
user and tool management tasks. Apparently Typo3 would be the perfect
solution and I would love to hear from you about this:

Is it possible to create some groups inside other groups ? is there
some limitations on the user and group management in terms of
granularity ?

Is it possible to have a calendar and a file manager restricted to a
certain group ?

I've started to install typo3 with wamp but I'm still not able to
answer to the questions above therefore i would be very happy if you
could answer me.

Best regards,

Marc