[TYPO3] pdf generator doesn't play nice with css driven templates ??

stinky wizzleteet wizzleteet at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 15 09:55:34 CET 2006

Hi all,

I wanted to offer visitors an on-the-fly pdf version of the page they-re
visiting.
After some fruitless typoscripting -I have to implement it in
templavoila, I'll figure it out somehow-, I read that the htmldoc
doesn't play nice with css driven pages.

I submitted a page of mine to an online htmldoc pdf generator page:
http://www.easysw.com/htmldoc/pdf-o-matic.php
and got an empty page, which was as I was told the result of htmldoc not
handling the page layout right.

FYI, submitting http://www.typo3.org results in an empty page as well.,
actually, most pages I try with the pdf-o-matic go bust.
Is pdf-o-matic/htmldoc/pdfgenerator still usable at all I wonder ?

Anybody with thoughts on this, I welcome your input.

grtz,

wzll