[TYPO3] pdf generator doesn't play nice with css driven templates ??

Rudy Gnodde gnodde.rudy at wag.nl
Wed Mar 15 10:20:54 CET 2006

Hello wzll,

Htmldoc does indeed not work with CSS. It is however an easy tool to use
and there are few (non as far as I know) free alternatives that are
better. You could use a different template for the PDF generation (using
the print page for example). This way you can have a good, validating
template with CSS for your website and still be able to generate PDFs.

Rudy Gnodde
WIND Internet
http://www.windinternet.nl