[TYPO3] Extension vcd_archive and setting a different startingpoint

Sun Mar 12 15:11:21 CET 2006

Martin Rud schrieb:
> My question is: Can that be true? If not, how do I set it up to do as I
> want to?
>
> [does this explination give sense - if not please say so! :o) ]

Yes it can be true. vcd_archive was one of my very first extensions 2
years ago. I still didn't know all of the wide wild world of TYPO3.
It's was only made to fit the own needs.

Doesn't DAM provide similar features meanwhile?

Regards

Elmar