[TYPO3] Extension vcd_archive and setting a different startingpoint

Martin Rud typo3 at explizit.dk
Sun Mar 12 15:05:11 CET 2006

Hi list,

I would like to place two instances of the vcd_archive plugin on the
same page. Each instance shoul represent two different "folders".

It seems that vcd_archive looks for all items on the pid that the plugin
is placed on. So I thought that I could set the startingpoint of one of
the instances to another pid and that the files for that instance would
be placed under that new startingpoints pid.

But it seems that vcd_archive does not take "startingpoint" into
account: files are still placed under the pid that the plugin is placed on.

My question is: Can that be true? If not, how do I set it up to do as I
want to?

[does this explination give sense - if not please say so! :o) ]