[TYPO3] gmenu_layer - 2nd level opens not correct

mario kammerer mario at ottakring.com
Sun Mar 12 02:42:39 CET 2006

hello ml!

i made an website (800x600) and the table in which its constucted is
CENTERED, so on any
resolution the website is in the middle.

and there comes the troubles: with my gmenu_layer vertical menu the
place where the 2nd level
opens cannot be fixed, because LeftOffset is never fix - due to the
CENTERED website.

hope somebody can help me out how to get the 2nd level opened correctly.

best regards,
mario

--
Mario Kammerer
mario at ottakring.com

Google ist Gott. Opfere ihr deine Zeit und werde erleuchtet.

M I C R O S O F T:   Mechanical Intelligent Construct Responsible for
Online Sabotage, Observation and Forbidden Troubleshooting