[TYPO3] [LTG] Google Search

Mr. Pine pine1455 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 11 05:55:50 CET 2006

TNX for your reply.
Here you can see the source of my page. as you can see I have nothing
beteen "div" tags!!!. I've tested this ext. with clear installation of
typo3 3.8.1 but got the same result!!

<!--  Plugin inserted: [begin] -->
	<!--
	BEGIN: Content of extension "ltg_googlesearch", plugin
"tx_ltggooglesearch_pi1"
	-->
	<!-- END: Content of extension "ltg_googlesearch", plugin
"tx_ltggooglesearch_pi1" -->
		<!--  Plugin inserted: [end] -->