[TYPO3] [LTG] Google Search

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Fri Mar 10 01:16:19 CET 2006

Citeren "Mr. Pine" <pine1455 at yahoo.com>:

> When I put it plugins in any page all contents of that page disappear.as
> a matter of fact I have nothing in my page when i put this plugin.!!!

Ooo... that sounds bad....
Do you have the site online with the plugin so I can take a look?

With blank... you mean like blank in the sence of white, no content is send? or
just content is not rendered but the template is there...

Sorry for the delay, I am on a 'holliday' back in holland from Ecuador for two
weeks.

Ries
ries at vantwisk.nl