[TYPO3] How to insert userfunc data as dynamic label for HMENU?

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Fri Mar 10 18:07:14 CET 2006

> Hi Matthew. Why don't you just use the subtitle field on the page as an
> alternate label?
> Then you could do something like this in your menu object..

Maybe I am missing something.

I am setting a $SESSION['value']; on certain pages to denote a site wide
choice. In this example it is a destination delivery country.

The visitor has the option to change this chosen destination country via a
TMENU_LAYERS menu.

At the moment the HMENU is listing the parent pages of the sub 'choice'
pages currently titled deliver to: 'COUNTRY'.

I would like to display the currently selected $SESSION['value'] choice as
the title of the HMENU rather than the page title 'COUNTRY'.

Current example can be found here.

http://www.a-flowers.com/en/flowers-in-a-vase.html

Thanks!