[TYPO3] How to insert userfunc data as dynamic label for HMENU?

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Fri Mar 10 17:48:50 CET 2006

Hi Matthew. Why don't you just use the subtitle field on the page as an
alternate label?
Then you could do something like this in your menu object..

stdWrap.field = subtitle // title

Where the title of the menuitem is either the subtitle, if present,
otherwise it uses the title field.

---
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1142006592.12474.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...