[TYPO3] Help with simulatestatic

john jwpaige at pacbell.net
Thu Mar 9 22:56:48 CET 2006

Thanks.

I found  config.simulateStaticDocuments = 1

Now for a more general question. How does one find answers to a
simple question like this one?
I have the typo3 book, and a search of the text and index showed
nothing about simulatestatic.

I went to typo3.org and couldn't find it in the documentation.

Google results in references to a lot of other posted questions.

Where do I find the basic documentation that explains all available options?