[TYPO3] Help with simulatestatic

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 23:01:31 CET 2006

Hi,

On 3/9/06, john <jwpaige at pacbell.net> wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> I found  config.simulateStaticDocuments = 1
>
> Now for a more general question. How does one find answers to a
> simple question like this one?
> I have the typo3 book, and a search of the text and index showed
> nothing about simulatestatic.
>
> I went to typo3.org and couldn't find it in the documentation.
>
> Google results in references to a lot of other posted questions.
>
> Where do I find the basic documentation that explains all available options?

Well, for settings such as the .config stuff (simulateStaticDocuments
is part of this), you need to check the TSref [1]. For a _lot_ of
examples of various TS objects, have a look at the TS By Example
manual [2] -- or you could just click on the 'Documentation' link at
Typo3.org and get to know what's in there...

;-)

-Christopher

[1] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/current/view/
[2] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tsbyex/current/view/