[TYPO3] globalVar value from content headline algin field

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 16:41:34 CET 2006

Hi,

On 3/8/06, fuss <pzeh at saltation.de> wrote:
> Hi Christopher,
>
> can you please post your example for the gifbuilder, as i didnt even
> manage to read the value of header_position field at all.
> (im not even sure if it called header_position, but according to
> lib.stdheader it should be)
> both 'field = header_position' and 'TSFE:tt_content|header_position'
> wont give me any values back.
>
> hm, did i get it all wrong or am i just too dull to manage it? ;)

I can't pull the code out at the moment (it's mixed in with some
irrelevant stuff that I'd have to strip out), but I'm not sure you're
looking in the right place--look at how the default headers are done
lin lib.stdheader.10 using the TS object browser, and look at how they
use LOAD_REGISTER to get the value of the align field in  from content
elements (assuming you're using css-styled content...)

-Christopher