[TYPO3] globalVar value from content headline algin field

fuss pzeh at saltation.de
Wed Mar 8 13:07:20 CET 2006

Hi Christopher,

can you please post your example for the gifbuilder, as i didnt even
manage to read the value of header_position field at all.
(im not even sure if it called header_position, but according to
lib.stdheader it should be)
both 'field = header_position' and 'TSFE:tt_content|header_position'
wont give me any values back.

hm, did i get it all wrong or am i just too dull to manage it? ;)

thx in advance
patrick