[TYPO3] Frontend not showing/page is being generated (whole site/specific pages) - SOLVED

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Mon Mar 6 11:47:12 CET 2006

Hello List,

It looks like the problem was the PHP version 5.0.5-2.1 in Fedora Core 4.
I downgraded it to 5.0.4-10.5, and everything look like it works as it should.
To me it looks like the problem is somehow related to code producing forms
in indexed search, ve_guestbook, new login box etc.

And I have tested it on other PHP 5.0.5 installation. No problems.

So it looks like a specific Fedora Core 4 and PHP 5.0.5 problem.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no