[TYPO3] Gallery2

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Sun Mar 5 23:24:07 CET 2006

On 03.03.2006 21:44, Andreas Balzer wrote:

> It would be very useful, if it's possible to display an image in Typo3
> that was uploaded in G2. Because at the moment you have to upload an
> image twice to display it...

What do you mean with "display an image in TYPO3"? Do you want to
display Gallery2-images in your TYPO3 content elements? Why do you need
G2 then? Do you use the gallery in paralell to the TYPO3 content?

> A button in the RTE choose image wizard would be really nice.

I would prefer to integrate G2 with DAM somehow, if this is the
intention. But this sounds like a very complex endeavour.

Cheers,
Ernesto