[TYPO3] restrict modification of tables for ALL users (admin too)

christian oettinger christian.oettinger at gmx.de
Sun Mar 5 15:07:27 CET 2006

Hi All,

Maybe this is a very basic question and I am just too blind to see:
I kickstarted an extension which contains two tables that are
automatically created an filled by the extension (userdata and statistics)
I'd like to be visible in the backend as usual (list module), but I
don't want the users to be able to change the values, INCLUDING ADMIN USER.
Is there a way ro restrict modification of the tables for all users in
the code?
If not, maybe there is one in PageTSConfig?

thanks a lot!

oe