[TYPO3] Flash Object Plugin Question

James Groom jgroom at redbaiters.com
Sun Mar 5 18:20:12 CET 2006

Hello:

I am new to the list and I just wanted to know if  anyone has any
experience with the flash object extension. It seems that the swf
file is not detecting the xml correctly for me (which most likely
means I am missing the point of the flashVars: xurl relationship)).
When i load the page all Iget is  the swf file (a Slide Show Pro
extension made movie) that states "undefined" where it should be
reading the xm (example here: http://jimgroom.net/index.php?id=51 ).
I'm sorry if thi is a bit unclear, but I am a struggling newbie so
forgive me for any blatant omissions or oversimplification.

Best,
Jim