[TYPO3] typo3.org

Daniel Jefferies daniel at newmindgroup.com
Thu Mar 2 22:57:31 CET 2006

I am also on board for bringing back the old typo3.org for the time
being.  That being said I found using google to get at the old pdf
manuals extremely helpful.  Use the following search in google:

site:typo3.org inurl:pdf_manuals filetype:pdf

Then add a search term at the end such as "timtab" to find the timtab
manual.  Or use this handy link: http://tinyurl.com/q2nef

Cheers,

Daniel