[TYPO3] How to browse online repository in ver.4 beta 3?

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at winnefox.org
Thu Mar 2 20:56:18 CET 2006

Hello,

I've been testing the new beta of typo, and I have a question. In
previous versions, if you click on Tools-Ext Manager-Import extensions
from online repository-Connect to online repository, it showed you all
of the extensions available to install.

With version 4, it has a menu option for Import extensions, but that's
where I get confused. If I click on Retrieve/Update, it does run, and
says it updates. But, how do I browse those extensions?

- jody