[TYPO3] group memberships lost with fe_user_admin

Kummer, Markus Markus.Kummer at t-mobile.de
Wed Mar 1 11:26:13 CET 2006

Dear List,

I just started working with typo3 and know facing the first problem.

My environment on a Linux Server:

- mysql 4.0.21
- php 4.3.8
- typo3 3.8.1
- templa voila! 0.4.0

I installed the extensions

- newloginbox 2.2.11
- feuser_admin 1.0.2
- kb_md5fepw 0.4.0 (configured as explained in the Documentation)

to store passwords as md5 ones and to allow FE users to edit their profiles.
I can set the passwords in the backend and they are stored as md5 ones in
mysql.
Login works ok.

Here the problem:

When the logged in user edits his profile he is automatically logged out and
all his group memberships get lost and he can not log in again.
This is independent from what the user wants to change in his profile. It
happens even if nothing is changed and he just pushes the submit button.

There are some error messages in the extensions:

kb_md5fepw 0.4.0
----------------
Errors:

No XCLASS inclusion code found in file "class.tx_kbmd5fepw_funcs.php"
No XCLASS inclusion code found in file "class.tx_kbmd5fepw_procout.php"
Class filename "class.ux_tslib_content.php" did NOT contain the class
"ux_tslib_content"!
No XCLASS inclusion code found in file "user_kb_md5fepw.php"
No XCLASS inclusion code found in file
"pi1/class.tx_kbmd5fepw_newloginbox.php"
No XCLASS inclusion code found in file "sv1/class.tx_kbmd5fepw_sv1.php"
Naming errors:

classname 		0 user_kb_md5fepw

newloginbox 2.2.11
------------------
Naming errors:

classname 		0 ext_update
classfilename 	0 class.ext_update.php

feuser_admin 1.0.2
------------------
Double installs?

A "Global" extension with this key is also available on the server, but
cannot be loaded because the "Local" version takes precedence.

Is there anything I messed up or did I forget something?
Is there even a better way to reach what I want?

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Markus Kummer
T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH
Landgrabenweg 151
53227 Bonn