[TYPO3] localized labels in template

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Fri Jun 30 14:17:36 CEST 2006

Hi Oleg. You could use CONSTANTS, and install the extension "Constant
Editor" (NOT the same as the build-in Constant
Editor!!)http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/constant_editor/0.1.4/

Using that, you can create special constants that non-admin users have
access to changing..

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.7105.1151599192.30412.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...