[TYPO3] query RealUrl from another extension

Daniel daniel.rampanelli at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 12:02:15 CEST 2006

hi to all,

I've successfully installed the realurl extension and it works
wonderfully! But unfortunately I've to change my language menu (since
it is a multi-lingual website) and I've found the extension
'cab_realurl_languageselector', which is also very useful. It works,
but the only problem is that:

<quote>
The RealURL path for a page is only stored in the database when the
page has actually been visited. The cab realurl language selector
extension doesn't work for pages that have not been visited.
</quote>

But realurl does create translated links of pages which has not been
visited. And so I thought there is a possibility to trigger the link
creation from another extension. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance,
Daniel